Get the FREE Infographic & Report:
The State of Performance Management 2018: Gleaning New Insights into Performance Management Best-Practices
We partnered with HR.com to better understand the trends in performance management (PM) and uncover insights from companies just like yours who are looking to improve their performance management processes.
Some interesting results:
- You’re not alone – performance management is only working well in a small proportion of organizations today
- We need to train managers – less than 21% of organizations have managers who are skilled at performance management
- The 3 most common features of an effective performance management process are feedback, ratings, and discussions of goals
- A growing number of companies are desperate to fix their performance management processes
- Organizations with effective PM are much better at building relationships
Thanks to the folks at HR.com for pulling together this insightful report!