Are you using Microsoft Dynamics® GP or AX? Maximize your HR capabilities by adding powerful employee performance management!
emPerform was built on the idea that simple and powerful will always be better – and as such we offer clients the ability to integrate their employee performance management data with their HRIS, Payroll solution, LMS, and/or ERP system to eliminate the need for duplicate data and to streamline all processes as much as possible.
emPerform’s robust import/export module can help ensure a tight integration with your core HR information systems. Key employee information is extracted from your HRIS so you do not have to manage everything twice.
One of our most frequent integration is with Microsoft Dynamics so we wanted to take this opportunity to explain how it works and what is possible for all of the Dynamics users out there:
emPerform & Dynamics:
Automated Employee Master Data Transfer: Employee Master information stored within Dynamics GP or AX is automatically updated in emPerform. Standard employee master export fields include but are not limited to:
- New employees
- Employee status changes from Active to Inactive
- Changes to employee organization assignments such as Division, Location, Position
- Supervisor and Manager assignment changes
- Current and Next Review Date update
- Support for User-Defined Field synchronization
Configurable Compensation Data Transfer: Determine when and what compensation information is transferred from Microsoft Dynamics GP or AX to emPerform’s Compensation Manager.
Post-process results are posted back to Dynamics GP or AX: Following completion of a performance appraisal and/or compensation review in emPerform, results can be automatically updated in Dynamics GP or AX.
Standard fields updated include but are not limited to
- Review Scores by Section
- Final Comments provided by Manager
- Review Date
- Pay rate adjustment by pay code and effective date
- Next review date
This all comes together to deliver:
- True database to database transfer for a seamless integration and less time maintaining separate data sets.
- Imports/Exports Can be scheduled to run automatically as often as you like.