Convergence 2015 is right around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited. Convergence is Microsoft’s premier Dynamics User Conference and a great opportunity to network with vendors and partners, gain valuable Dynamics knowledge and get up to speed on the latest technology and trends surrounding Dynamics technology; including emPerform.
We plan to strut our Dynamics Integration in Atlanta March 16-19th and would like you to join us there!
If you are you using Microsoft Dynamics® GP or AX Human Resources (HR), and think it’s time to maximize your HR capabilities – consider stopping by and learning how you can add powerful employee performance management to your Dynamics ERP!
One of our most frequent data integrations is with Microsoft Dynamics so we wanted to take this opportunity to explain how it works and what is possible for all of the Dynamics users out there:
emPerform includes a full suite of talent management functionality to help organizations align, develop, reward and retain a world-class workforce. Everything is offered in one easy-to-use online solution for the best-value available. emPerform delivers online appraisals, goal management, succession planning, pay-for-performance management, ongoing feedback, 360° reviews and powerful reporting & analytics.
emPerform was built on the idea that simple and powerful will always be better – and as such we offer clients the ability to integrate their employee performance management data with their HRIS, Payroll solution, LMS, and/or ERP systems, including Dynamics GP and AX. This seamless data integration helps eliminate the need for duplicate data entry and ensures all processes are as streamlined as possible.
emPerform & Dynamics:
Automated Employee Master Data Transfer: Employee Master information stored within Dynamics GP or AX is automatically updated in emPerform. Standard employee master export fields include but are not limited to:
- New employees
- Employee status changes from Active to Inactive
- Changes to employee organization assignments such as Division, Location, Position
- Supervisor and Manager assignment changes
- Current and Next Review Date update
- Support for User-Defined Field synchronization
Configurable Compensation Data Transfer: Determine when and what compensation information is transferred from Microsoft Dynamics GP or AX to emPerform’s Compensation Manager.
Post-process results are posted back to Dynamics GP or AX: Following completion of a performance appraisal and/or compensation review in emPerform, results can be automatically updated in Dynamics GP or AX.
This all comes together to deliver:
- True database to database transfer for a seamless integration and less time maintaining separate data sets.
- Imports/Exports Can be scheduled to run automatically as often as you like.
See emPerform Live at Convergence 2015 | March 16-19 in Atlanta, GA
- Not Registered for Convergence? Visit the Conference site for more information.
- Attending? Be sure to stop by the Booth #1427 to meet the team, enter your name into a draw for a $250 Visa® gift card and to get a first-hand look at emPerform.
- Not Attending? No problem! Stay on top of the latest news and offers from emPerform by subscribing to our newsletter or registering to attend an upcoming live demo.
We hope to see all of our Dynamics partners & friends in Atlanta!